What is Alkalizing & pH Balance?
As you gain an understanding of this revolutionary concept you have the opportunity to save,improve, and extend your life and the lives of your own families.So what is Alkalizing? Simply put, it is the term used to describe the science of balancing the over-acidification of the body, which is the single underlying cause of all disease and disorders of the body.This new understanding is in direct contrast to the currently accepted work and theory of Louis Pasteur, developed in the late 1800s. His theory stems from the idea that disease comes from germs which invade the body from the outside. But in reality when the body is in healthy alkaline balance, germs are unable to get a foothold.The pH level (the acid-alkaline measurement) of our internal fluids affects every cell in our bodies. It is measured on a scale of 0 to 14. The lower the pH the more acidic the solution,the higher the pH the more alkaline.Indeed, the entire metabolic process depends on a balanced internal alkaline environment. PH(potential of hydrogen) is a measure of the acidity or alkalinity of a solution.
Do you have insufficient Alkaline Funds?!!
Because we as Americans generally consume a majority of acid forming foods every day we each of us need to take in more foods from the Alkaline end of the scale. These are good”deposits” into our personal Energy Bank where as Acid Foods are Withdrawls! Not to mention it takes 20 parts alkalinity to neutralize 1 part Acid, no wonder we are all OVER ACID.
for Acid/Alkaline Forming Food Charts visit www.AlkalizingForLife.com
Do you get enough alkalinity to cover your acid withdrawls?!
Now, think of your body as a fish tank. Think of the fish as your cells and organs and the water in the tank as your plasma and body fluids. How important is the quality and integrity of the water of that tank to the health of the fish? Very, right? If the water gets dirty the fish gets sick. Each of us, being 70%-90% water, like that fish tank we must maintain a perfect
slightly alkaline balance of 7.365. If not our internal environment begins to turn acidic (below 7.2) it becomes a nesting ground for morbid microforms like yeast, fungus, or molds. Some of us have fish tanks (bodies) that can put up with a lot of abuse. Our bodies as resilient and powerful as they are will over time become less able to cope with acidic waste,slowly building more imbalances until there is an inevitable disturbing or debilitating health crisis.A chronically over-acidic pH corrodes body tissue, slowly eating into the 60,000 miles of veins and arteries like acid eating into marble. If left unchecked, it will interrupt all cellular activities and functions, from the beating of your heart to the neural firing of your brain. In summary, over-acidification interferes with life itself leading to all sickness and disease. Yes, you read it right, there is one sickeness and one disease; the over-acidification of the body! The good news is that if you begin to Alkalize your acidic body with green drinks and alkaline water you can essentially have a blood transfusion and build new clean, live alkaline blood in 120 days.
How to Alkalize your bodies PH Balance:
1. Start your day with a large glass of water with the juice of a whole, freshly-squeezed lemon. While lemons may seem acidic, they have the opposite effect on your body as it metabolizes them.
2. Eat a large green salad tossed in lemon juice and olive oil. Greens are among the best sources of alkaline minerals, like calcium.
3. Snack on raw, unsalted almonds. Almonds are packed with natural alkaline minerals like calcium and magnesium, which help to balance out acidity while balancing blood sugar.
4. Drink an almond milk and berry smoothie with added green powder like spirulina, chlorella, or other greens. Choose almond milk over cow’s milk, since the latter is acid-forming.
5. Go for a brisk walk or some other exercise. Exercise helps move acidic waste products so your body can better eliminate them.
6. Breathe deeply. Ideally, choose a spot that has fresh, oxygen-rich air. And, sorry Febreze, Glade, and all the other so-called “air fresheners”: air filled with these scents is not what I’m talking about here.
7. Go meat-free for a day… or longer if you like. During the metabolism of meat, there is an acid residue left behind.
8. Skip the sugar-laden dessert or soda. Sugar is one of the mosyogt acidic foods we consume. You need over 30 glasses of neutral water just to neutralize the acidity of ONE can of soda.
9. Add more veggies to your diet. No, potatoes don’t count. But sweet potatoes are a good choice (provided you’re not slathering them in sweeteners or butter). Asparagus, squash, peppers, and other vegetables are also excellent choices.
10. Sprout it out. Add more sprouts to your daily diet. They are extremely alkalizing and supercharged with nutrients and energy-boosting enzymes.